Our company has a broad range of machinery required for conducting the complete transfer process – from cutting out the pattern in foil to bonding it onto material. We use our high specification ploters -Summa S2, laser and Macpi press to ensure comprehensive customer service.
As a result, the customer receives a ready-to-use transfer, or a sample of the transfer bonded on material that can be used for washing and stretching tests etc.
Once the pattern has been accepted, we proceed to serial production.
We are one of the few firms to offer:
- a range of coloured reflective films
- highly flexible matt films
- non-flammable films
- low temperature films
- flexible and non-flexible films
- films for use with most DWR materials
- films resistant to abrasion on bags, footwear and accessories
- flexible films with anti-migration blockers
- 3D films
- special glues needed for production of pockets and lamination of fabrics